Stat Counter



Wednesday, November 08, 2006

A Little Bit Of This/A Little Bit Of That

First off,congratulations to all of the Democrats that won yesterday.Now,dear Sirs,I hope that you do something good with it.As Captain Planet used to say...."The power is yours!"

Next,to Mike DeWine,I would not have thunk it,but a slim part of me is sad that you lost.Good luck to you on your second start.I was hoping you would had been more forthright in your answer to my letter...I really was hoping for the GOOD reply.

Third...sometimes the people are correct.In case you didn't notice,I am starting a continuing Monday series called,"It's A 'W' Life".I am sort of back logging it-or maybe,better put-writing ahead on it, on my secondary blog,'Ain't Nothing But A Hound Dawg'.Somebody found it there and described it perfectly.The anonymous poster said this about it:"this is unmitigated ludicrousness." Ha!That says it like it is.I mean it....I couldn't have put it any better.That is exactly what it is.Plain and simple(after all..it is 'me' writing it:-)

Forth,I am staring a new job tomorrow.It is not exactly what I want,but it will be putting food on the table...so,wish me luck.

And last,Rummy is gone.I wonder how the election would have went if Bush?Rove would had booted him earlier?Never know,now...can't wait to see him on FOX.

Well,gotta go take my campaign signs down...later

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on the new job!

Mixter

Dharma said...

Good luck on the job!! What shift did you get? maybe you'll be as behind as me in the blogosphere now!! :-)