Stat Counter



Sunday, November 19, 2006

Time To Ketchup pt II















Tyler and I finally got to see one of our favorite rock bands,THE BLACK KEYS Friday night in Columbus at the Lifestyle Pavilion.The weird thing about the place is that there was NO seating.IT WAS ALL STANDING!Since Robyn,Nikolas,and Adam couldn't go again this year to see them because of Cabaret,I sold their ticket's to a good friend and his son and his son's friend.
I would spend time with them and Tyler-who refused to give up his second row standing room only position.It was a good thing too.We were soo close,I could have thrown cheese puffs at either Dan Auerbach (vocals, guitar),or Patrick Carney (drums).These guys rocked and played all of our favorite songs,including,'10 am Automatic',Thickfreakness,'Strange Desire'...which went right into 'The Flame'.I have never been soo close in a concert in my life.One freakin' great time!




What a FANTASTIC BUCKEYE WIN over the dreaded Michigan team!!!The GAME really lived up to the billing and hype.Troy Smith deserves the Heisman trophy for sure. The only question that remains....will we have to play them again???Goooooooooo BUCKS!







Lastly,I went with Robyn and Tyler to go see the Les Fons Cabaret Show Choir's 'Color Outside Of The Lines' show Sunday.It was one great show.Robyn did the background and other various parts of the set(don't they look great?).This year's theme was color songs.They sang songs from 'Wicked','Little red Riding Hood,Pink Cadillac,etc.In the 'Doo Wop' photo,Adam is the guy on the right,and Nikolas is the guy in the center of the the sun glasses photo.


One great show guys.























What a great wild weekend.Who- oo,I'm tired.Good night.









1 comment:

Osquer said...

Way to go Buckeyes! (I don't know crap about college ball except that because of where my family comes from I'm not allowed to root for anyone but Penn State - it's a family thing. When I was little my dad had a T-shirt that said "Oh Lord, it's hard to be humble when you're Joe Paterno")

Nice looking group of kids. If they sound half as good as they look, it must have been quite a show!