Stat Counter



Sunday, November 26, 2006

Thanksgiving Aftermath


Hi,folks,just a short note now that it is 12:30 am Sunday morning to let you know that I had a very nice Thanksgiving.Thursday was with the In-laws here in town.The weather was beautiful(sunny,calm,60+),and the food was great.Turkey,oyster stuffing,cranberry sauce,pretzel salad,buttermilk mashed potatoes,6 kinds of pies etc.,etc.,etc.We walked,played cards,and had a great time.We even went to see a movie,'Stranger The Fiction'.I expected nothing from it,but was pleasantly surprised.I really enjoyed it.

Friday,I worked on putting our annual Christmas cd together.I made a cover and label,we told some dumb jokes and I pretended to be a D.J. of my fictional radio station...it is allot more work then you would think.I only downloaded one song...I had all the rest.It is hard to believe I have been doing this for 25 years!It's a family tradition.

Today,we went up to my family's Thanksgiving up in Port Clinton..more turkey,and stuffing..but also faux hassenfeffer(chicken instead of rabbit),more pies,shrimp,bread,rolls all the good stuff.Yum.I have nephews in Denver,North Carolina(Mt.Aries),New Zealand and Korea,but everyone else was there.Another very nice time.

Finally,USC destroyed Notre Dame and looked excellent doing it.I was impressed by their quickness,desire and luck.Ohio State will have to play their usual great game to beat them...I can't wait...better USC over Michigan any day(....now watch USC lose to UCLA!)

Well,that's all for now.Catch ya later fight fans.

No comments: