Stat Counter



Friday, September 01, 2006

Friday's Feast 9/01/06

Appetizer-What are some lyrics you have misheard (such as, instead of "Gettin' Jiggy With It" you heard "Kick a chicken with it")?I have always thought 'Hot Chocolate's ,"I Beleive In Miracles" was saying,'I Believe In Milk Cows'
Soup-What is the worst movie you have ever seen?1941 by Steven Spielberg
Salad-Using the letters from your favorite number, write a sentence. Example: Tomorrow has really easy experiences.The winning entry never thought yearningly.The hero reviewed every e-mail.
Main Course-What was the most interesting news story you have heard this week?http://www.ohio.com/mld/ohio/news/weird_news/15409941.htm
Dessert-Which word(s) would you choose to describe your wardrobe?Mostly washed,folded and put away

4 comments:

Dharma said...

I don't have the time copy & paste this into my blog, so I will just answer it here:
Not me, but my son always thought that ACDC's song Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap was Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep.
Worst Movie: That Tom Cruise football movie. Can't remember the title, but it is the only movie I have gotten up and walked out of. Horrible. Oh yeah, All the Right Moves.
Sentence: Weird, we chose the same number. The hat rotated eerily equatorial.

News Story: Driving dogs in China
My Wardrobe: Casual & ecclectic I am not a heels kinda gal.

Dharma said...

By the way I wrote 3 down on a pot it before I even figured out what your number was. In case you wondered.

What If There Is dog? said...

My number was 23

Dharma said...

Where is the twenty part? Oh, I see you reversed. The first part is what I thought was your sentence. The part beginning tomorrow. I did not realize that the last part was your sentence.