Stat Counter



Tuesday, October 31, 2006

DeWine In The Coconut


OK,Senator,it is a week before the elections and I still have not heard a word of personal reply to the letter I emailed you six weeks ago[see here].Two weeks ago I updated this blog on your (lack of) progress[see here],still hoping to get some kind of reply from you before the election.

Frankly,now,I don't believe I am going to receive one.And I was so hoping to be able to.I was even going to post your uncensored reply for all of my readers to read.Your answer may have effected the way I voted{an answer that was fairly honest may have swayed my opinion away from you being just another Bush lackey},or maybe,even other voters.

Now,instead of believing that you maybe a knight in the cause of American values...I am more and more seeing you as a Monty Python knight clapping your coconuts as you gallop along towards re-election.

I am not totally without hope of a reply....I just don't think I will get one before the election.Is seven weeks to soon to hope for a reply?I am thinking it just may be.What do you say,Senator...is it too soon?

No comments: