Stat Counter



Tuesday, October 10, 2006

My Daily 3:16 Laugh :-)


It started a couple new years ago.I made a resolution to laugh at least once a day.To make sure that I remembered,I figured I would set one of my watch alarms to remind me.By chance,one alarm was already timed to go off at 3:16 pm...probably-since I worked third shift to get me up before the boys got home from school.I decided to use it.

It is funny how God works...it took me awhile to realize the significance that I was producing joy within myself every day at 3:16!

For you that don't remember your Bible,or never have seen the John 3:16 sign raised at a ball game,I will refresh you on it's exact meaning.John 3:16 specifically states:"For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him might not perish but might have eternal life."


It was absolutely awesome finding out that I was laughing at 3;16!And it still it is.I love experiencing exactly where I am at my daily three sixteen laugh.It is an almost holy experience:-)

No comments: