Stat Counter



Monday, October 16, 2006

Do You Want A Little DeWine With That?


OK,it has been a month,now since I first wrote to Senator, Michael DeWine[see my original post:here].I guess that I can suppose that my enquiry must had either gotten lost somewhere in between the mountains of his email and/or snail mail,or,possibly,in the postal system somewhere.But,maybe,just,maybe,it can be assumed that Senator DeWine is not going to answer me until after the election.

In the first scenario,just as soon as I get his reply,I will try my best to get it out to you and post it on here.In the second case,I don't know if I blame him.I did sort of put him on the spot.

I mean,even though I did tell him I was Democrat,I was trying to see how he,as my senator,would handle a difficult question from one of his constituents.

The question(based on a posted link)asked what I,as a typical American should do if Halliburton was leaking nuclear knowledge to Iran.Of course,I also gave the senator an out.I told him the truth:That I had not read this pertinent information in any of the mainstream media outlets.

Yet,here I am...with still no answer.Barring a reply...and I am assuming that this length of time to his answering me is typical...is it possible for me to assume that I have hit a sore or tender spot...a difficult query that has no good answer?

I mean,what if Senator DeWine is put on the spot.What if he has to decide what to tell me and what not to say...well,he is a politician.If he can't handle a little question from a nobody like me...how can he handle being in the senate?

Or maybe,he just doesn't need my vote....

1 comment:

Dharma said...

Once we serve our purpose, and vote them into office, it is sad, but why should they continue to actually think about or do anything for their constituents? They now serve a higher master...... lobbys and special interests. We're not smart enough to be bothered with any longer.