Stat Counter



Sunday, October 15, 2006

The Mouse That Roared

I don't know how many of you have heard about the Paris Disney Land scandel.You know the one-where Disney employees were wearing Disney costumes,and didn't know that their private employee shananagins were being video taped.Typical stuff really PG-13 horseplay...goosing and humping-funny really,except that a camera caught them,got on YOU TUBE and now they are all fired,put in Disney hell somewhere,or maybe just told not to do it anymore(All that Disney has said is that the "appropriate actions" had been taken).Well,if you want to see it,">click here"

It's all pretty silly,really.Don't you think?But,psss,if you want to see the real funny stuff(done by Wally Wood in 1967 for 'Realist' magazine),check this out.

Oh,what the heck...have a peak here:Just remember it's PG-13 or depending on your taste even R :

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always knew Minnie Mouse was f***ing Goofy!

Mixter

What If There Is dog? said...

HA:-)) Mixter...that has to be the funniest joke I have heard in quite a while:-))

Osquer said...

I think that's hysterical, but I think your warning should be a little stronger than pg-13. I'm not offended or anything, but I'd call that rated R.

What If There Is dog? said...

Osquer,perhaps you are correct.I will change it.