Stat Counter



Monday, December 18, 2006

The Boys Turn 17


On the 17th,my boys turned 17.Our digital camera is broken,so I only got to take a couple quick cell phone photos,but they had a good time without too much proof.They had cake out their ears(Sunday school,lunch,and at youth group),and some nice presents.Robyn's parents came over to help celebrate by going out to a Mexican lunch with us.All and all a fun day.We even read my journal from the day they were born...we waited until the Browns won in overtime before we went to the hospital(Hey!I had tickets-but didn't go to the game..isn't that a good compromise???)Congratulations Nikolas,Tyler and Adam.I hope you each have 100 more.

2 comments:

Dharma said...

Congrats in every way and at least the Browns won that day!!!

Jenika said...

17 years, wow! Its amazing watching children grow. I couldnt imagine 3 boys all the same age.