Stat Counter



Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Christmas Eve-Eve

Christmas Eve-Eve has long been a day of celebration at my house. When I was in the tree business it was traditionally the last day of work before Christmas,so I would always bring in small gifts(cigarettes,lottery tickets,Dollar tree books,etc)to all the guys on all of the crews where we parked.And then I would go out Christmas shopping with my brother Carl,and my cousin,Frank.Celebrating was always part of the day.



Since moving to Bellefon- taine, though I have never given out gifts at work,the day has continued to be a day of joy and celebration.This Christmas Eve-Eve was no different.Robyn's parent's-the great Mi-Mi & Pa-came over to enjoy a Christmas supper with us and to exchange presents.Pa always brings his 'Set It and Forget It' prime rib.And boy is it goood.Robyn made the various other dishes,like cheese and broccoli,green beans,the from scratch mashed potatoes,etc.Of course Mom made her award winning blue ribbon cheese cake(complete with different toppings:-)












After the boys helped me clean up the dinner dishes we opened our presents and then played a fun card game called Quiddler.You have to spell out words for points.Of course the crossword puzzlers (Robyn,Mi-Mi & Pa)did the best,but it was fun.Thanks for the very nice Christmas Eve-Eve visit,Mom& Dad.Merry Christmas.











No comments: