Stat Counter



Saturday, December 23, 2006

The Drew's Christmas Wingding


I would like to wish all of my friends and family ,a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Dharma, you have always been way beyond a good friend to me.I truly love you.I wish you good luck at school and work.I hope you get everything you want for Christmas and I hope you and your family has a great holiday.Mixter,there are many ways of being a hero.Not only your courage and outspokenness makes you a hero to me,but also your kindness and compassion.Merry Merry Christmas.Estaban,maybe the Democrats will screw up and the Republicans will get back into power,but if they don't,Merry Christmas anyway.Sixer,keep daring to dream the big dream!May all of your Christmas wishes come true.Osquer(my lady),may you and Jay find all the happiness two young lovebirds deserve.May your poetry,art and love never end.SBS and Chickapea.God be with you.He put you two together.I still read you every day.You are a brilliant writer.Let love and mercy endure,always:Merry Christmas.Jenika,I still owe you a present or two:-).Julie and Brad,I hope you have a very Merry holiday season,the greatest loves are seldom perfect.Fight for your love and friendship and hope for the best.To my evil twin-I'm watching you(whenever I can get your blog to pop up).Ravyn,you inspire me to no end.You say what you mean and mean what you say,and do it oh,so beautifully.May you and Racheal have a great Christmas.Em,I know you are not reading this,but Merry Christmas.Kathleen,Merry Christmas,I think of you kindly very often.To my secret Friend,my desire is constant and on going.I wish there was some way we could get together and I could prove it to you;-)To my secret reader,whomever you are,thanks for reading.Knowing that there are people like you that do secretly read my stuff inspires me to write more.Finally,to my friends and family that religiously don't read my blog...you're missing some good stuff.I love you very very much,anyway and always will.Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.Love,TheDrew

1 comment:

What If There Is dog? said...

Mixter,Christmas was supreme:-)thank you for your overly kind(if not necessarily true)words.I hope that you had a great Christmas,too:-)