Stat Counter



Thursday, December 21, 2006

I have been tagged by Mixter with a book meme.I'm game:-)Okay, here goes...The Rules -* Find the nearest book* Name the book* The author* Turn to page 123* Go to the fifth sentence on the page* Copy the next three sentences and post to your blog.* Tag three more folks.

The book closest to me right now is a book second on my reading list-sitting next to the computer so I know ecactly where it is.I am in the mist of the L.Ron Hubbard sci-fi dekalogy(10 books) called 'Mission Earth'.I am 2/3's done with book #7,'Voyage Of Vengeance'.The book next to me is book#9(#8 is to the left of it-in order.I do not have book ten,yet:-)in the series and is called,'Villainy Victorious'.The series has been somewhat fun,but there is nothing in them that would make me want to have L.Ron as my leader.
Here is what it says on page 123,sentences 5-7: She was lying on her side now,looking in Madison's direction."Well,wring him out!"she cried.
Madison snatched his robe in panic.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooh! I like your sentences!

Merry Christmas to you and your family, Drew!

Mixter