Stat Counter



Wednesday, September 20, 2006

9/11 Questions That I Wish Someone Would Asnwer For Me

The way I am figuring it,it is all a matter of degree.I am constantly amazed at how your average repubican can not see how crooked George W.Bush is.My theory is that this average Joe just can not fathom their president being so corrupt and dishonest.They not only can not admit that he is a crook,but are[because of their great faith in this country]purely unable to do so.

And maybe that is just that same way here.Maybe,because what these videos are implying is so very frightening,I am just not able to agree with what they are trying to tell me...I just don't believe them.

So,there is no way that I am claiming to believe these videos.In fact,I don't believe them at all.What they are implying is just too far fetched for me to believe...BUT...The only way to put these conspiracy theories to rest..is by asking the questions they impose and then by coming up with good common sense answers...therefore,totally dismissing these conspiracy theories forever.

As Sherlock Holmes has said,"When you eliminate the impossible,that will leave only the possible,and no matter how improbable,that will be the answer.

So,if there are any demolition experts out there,or other such experts,I am willing and more than glad to hear what you have to say.God Bless American,and our government.

I want to thank Mixter and Six for their inspiration.Also,I have been having terrible trouble with 'YouTube'...so I hope these videos work.My apologies if they do not.








No comments: