Stat Counter



Friday, September 08, 2006

*Sigh*Friday's Feast(again)

Appetizer-Name 3 things that you are wearing today.Right now I am wearing my Hershey's Chocolate tee Shirt that reads,'You never forget your first love',my black Under Amour shorts & and a smile on my face.

Soup-Who was the last person you hugged?My wife,Robyn

Salad-What do you like to order from your favorite fast food place?A double Cheeseburger and a large cup of coffee with three creams

Main Course-What time of day do you usually feel most energized?8:30 am

Dessert-Using the letters in your first name, write a sentence. ( Example: Sweet unusual spaniels are nice)Another Naughty Dancer Rumbas Erotic Wonders

2 comments:

Number Six said...

Supressing Invisible X-rays?

Osquer said...

I love your dessert. It would be really good with whipped cream.