Stat Counter



Friday, September 15, 2006

Ella Font & Don Key

Ella:Can I buy you a drink?
Don:Sure
Ella:Two black and tans,please.Did you read TheDrews piece on the Guantanamo Bay Inquisition?
Don:Yeah,I did.I found it charming.Thank you for the drink.And you?
Ella:Oh,I guess I begrudgingly liked it.There is some truth in it.
Don:WoW!
Ella:But he doesn't go far enough.He got me thinking...the road goes both ways.
Don:You have a foamy mustache.I am not sure I understand.
Ella:Well,couldn't this be also known as the times of the Muslim Inquisition?You have a foamy mustache,too.
Don:Good point.Didn't the 9/11 terrorists all praise Allah before there asses went through their heads?
Ella:I wouldn't have put it that bluntly ,but yes.The Pope just spoke to a group saying that Muslims should learn their lesson from the Catholic mistakes;that it is anti-God to convert people through torture and terrorism.
Don:Yeah,I saw that.They were protesting,saying that he-the Pope-was spreading misunderstanding of the Muslim faith.
Ella:But was he?I am not even going to go into how Christians are outlawed in most Muslim countries,or how America soldiers were booted out of Saudi Arabia because we were heathens and also we had women.I am talking about the Pope's message.I think it was meant not as preaching,but a warning.
Don:Yeah,well,that is something I don't get.How come the Muslims can yell death to America,burn our flag,and we are just supposed to take it,but if we question their violent tactics,they raise up in protests against us?
Ella:You are not gonna get me to say it.
Don:Aww,come on.
Ella:No,and again,no.
Don:That is is hard to be holier then thou when you've...
Ella:...Attacked a country that hasn't done anything to you...Don't you ever give it a rest?Can't there be a case against some of the Muslims-see-i said-some-without it involving US?
Don:Yes,you are right,it can.Aaah,that was a good beer.Want me to buy the next round?
Ella:Don't have time.Our Friday morning meeting starts in a half hour.

No comments: