Stat Counter



Monday, September 04, 2006

Wheeling and Dealing PT I

Robyn,Nikolas,Tyler and I went to Wheeling,West Virginia for my mother-in law and brother-in-law's art exhibit opening.Their show is going to be at the Centre Market for the whole month of September.Jeff is the political cartoonist for the Columbus Dispatch,and is nationally syndicated.Jeff also has a daily comic called 'Moderately Confused'.My mother-in law is a fabulous watercolorist.Her paintings can sell for up to and around a thousand dollars.Their exhibit is called,'Moderately Confused with Mom'.My niece,Suzi(from my side of the family),and her boyfriend dropped in from Bethany College and Jeff was kind enough to cartoon them.We ate at the River City Restaurant,and stayed overnight at the McClure House.Allot of Robyn's family from Hanoverton,Ohio dropped by.Nik and Ty had a great time,but poor Adam had to stay behind for football.



































No comments: