Stat Counter



Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Osquer's MeMe

I've Been Tagged! Monday, September 11, 2006
Thanks,Osquer!

Things I would like to do before I die:
1.Ride in a B-17G
2.This I can not tell,because then it will not probably be able to come true
3.Get my kids through college
4.Get a story published
5.Live to 120 in good health

Things I CAN NOT do:
1.I can not stop loving those people I love
2.Play the guitar
3.Fly
4.Root for either the Steelers or Michigan
5.Listen to Rush,Bill,or Ann

Things I CAN do:
1:Enjoy being with my family and friends
2.Have faith,hope and Love
3.Shop at Wal-Mart 24/7
4.Drink a pot of coffee
5.Sing off key

Things that attracted me to my Wife:
1. Her sense of humor.
2.Her bodacious bod
3.Her positive attitude
4.Robyn's great cooking abilities
5.She loves & needs me

Things I say most often:
1.Oh for crying out loud
2.I love you-be safe
3.Sure,Why not?
4.Crap
5.Hello?

Books I love to read:
1.The Bible
2.Dollar Tree books
3.Sci-fi
4.Biographies
5.Comic books

Movies I Love
1.Apocalypse Now
2.The Blade Runner
3.The pink Panther series
4.Star Wars
5.LOTR
6.Pirates of the Caribbean

2 comments:

Osquer said...

Hee hee! Thanks for humoring me in my first game of internet tag, Drew!

What If There Is dog? said...

:-)You're welcome....fun was had by all...