Stat Counter



Sunday, September 03, 2006

Various Quick Notes

Notice:New beta Blogger must want every one to switch to it,because it doesn't offer a way(that I can see) to get back off it,and now it is not allowing me to post anything on non-beta blogs via my blog link.I am sorry for the inconvenience.

I got got back from Wheeling,W.V. yesterday during the Ohio State game,but because everyone else was on the computer until past 12:30,I was too tired to post anything about it.I will make that post later.

Part of the Michael Moore's book made me cry....one person wrote about dying soldiers crying out for their moms.I imagined how it could be my boys a year or so from now...dying for oil.I cried,really cried.God bless all of our troops.Vote the bastards out of office that would put them in harms way for nothing but greed.

'W' is acting more and more like he's King George{It would not surprise me at all if he enacted a law to keep himself in power}.At least prince William over in England is in the military.Where are the Bush twins?

Now this administration is comparing the War in Iraq to fighting the Nazi.The only thing I can think of being as stupid as that would be comparing George W.Wush to Abraham Lincoln.Both are be totally asinine comparisons.

I can't get onto your blogs,so I am assuming that unless you went Beta, you can't get onto mine via your blog.Have a great Sunday.I will try to post more later.Peace

1 comment:

Dharma said...

I can still get on your blog, but it has problems loading when I get on. It loads but there are a few script errors when I do, but it eventually works.

Sounds like a busy weekend.