Stat Counter



Wednesday, September 20, 2006

:-)


The Lord is King!Robyn:I LOVE YOU!Nik,you are great.Tyler,you are the man.Adam,you rule.Osquer,you make me smile.Jay,you make Osquer smile.Dharma,you are wunderful..Mixter,you inspire me.Estaban,keep believing,Six,where would we be without football?SBS,I'm rooting for you,girlfriend.Captain Picard,Let it be so.Paperback Writer,keep up the good work.Ravyn,keep writing.My In-Laws & Out Laws,you are great people.To all the rest,sorry I didn't name you,pass me a note and I will add you to the list:-)Praise The Lord and pass the ammunition.

4 comments:

Dharma said...

What is up with this post? Just having a good day? Thanks for the compliment. I agree on that Mixter part too. No one knows their politics like she & Esteban.

Osquer said...

Thanks, Drew! I'm glad I have that effect on you! And yes, Jay does! Thanks for the mention. I find myself in very good company in this post!

Anonymous said...

The questions have GOT to be asked. I'm not sure WHAT I believe at this point.

Mixter

Anonymous said...

Nagging doubts, that's what I have. And a headache.

I need a drink.