Stat Counter



Wednesday, September 13, 2006

It Was A Dark And Stormy Night

Good Wednesday morning.I managed to finally watch the beginning of Fight Club last night...and I have to admit it was different then I thought it would be.Around a third of the way through we noticed a bunch of police cars and fire trucks five houses down,so I went to investigate.Police were wearing gloves and more police kept coming.It was around 45 minutes later that I realized that they were going to be there a while and I went back home...missed the movie.There was nothing about it on the radio station this morning-very unusual in itself-so I called,they say the police are being very tight lipped about it,but they were there until after one o'clock.Neighbors were thinking a suicide,but car doors were left open,the neighboring houses checked out by the police.It was all very scary.FIVE HOUSES DOWN! I tell you,I will never read,'It was a dark and stormy night,'again without getting a chill.

No comments: